Applications are now being accepted for the upcoming semester.
Information for on-line applications can be found here
Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in science or engineering. Applicants with other academic backgrounds may be considered on a case-by-case basis but such applicants may be required to complete additional preparatory courses before embarking on the core courses in the Nuclear Environmental Protection program. All such courses are offered at CUA.
For your application, you will also need the following:
- Your Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores. Information on taking the GRE is available at: http://www.ets.org/gre/
- Transcripts demonstrating a current cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Three letters of recommendation
- A statement of purpose – a 500-700 word essay on your reasons undertaking graduate studies
- A non-refundable application fee
Applications are reviewed and students are accepted on a rolling admissions basis. Applicants who have not yet taken the GRE are encouraged to apply now, stating the date when they expect to take the GRE.
Application as a non-degree student:
You may apply for up to 3 courses as a non-degree student. More information can be found here.